Friday, August 20, 2010

Movie in the Park

Today started off of a great note! I received a call from the person I interviewed with at Universal Music Publishing! She said she would love to have me as their creative intern for the fall semester! Now I have two internships lined up for the fall semester. I'm going to be a busy busy girl. My other internship is with Razor and Tie Music Publishing. They are a smaller publishing company that has Dave Barnes and a bunch of other smaller bands. Universal is on of the top three music publishing companies and has over 350 writers. I will be in charge of helping out the A &R staff as well as Film and TV.

We wanted to check out what Brooklyn had to offer today. We stopped at a local park that is about 2 subway stops down called Prospect Park. It was beautiful! Nice location and really nice size. I saw lots of dogs and it made me miss my dog Tucker! We hung around there for a bit and then went back because it was very hot. Later that night we went to a free movie in Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was so cool! They set up a big movie screen that is right by the skyline of NYC and the Brooklyn Bridge is right behind you. The movie that was showing last night was " Blues Brothers" and next week is           " Indiana Jones". The weather was amazing too--77 degrees! It was the perfect night for a movie as well as the perfect place!

No comments:

Post a Comment