Wednesday, November 10, 2010

UPDATED! finally...

So sorry friends about the lack of updating my blog! I just have not been up to doing it...or busy! Is it sad that I can't even remember what I have been doing these last couple of weeks? I'm sure I've had some interesting speakers in class, but nothing too exciting. Halloween was fun but the parade was really crowded! We ended up leaving early because it was so crowded...not to mention cold!

I don't think I'm going to survive Nov. and Dec in NYC if it continues to be this cold. The wind makes the weather so much colder! I've had to buy gloves and might even have to buy a winter hat ( I hate hats..) just to stay warm while walking to work. My friend Barbara Detch ( check her out at boodetch.com) had her first show in NYC last weekend! She did a great job! We are actually going to be living together next semester in Nashville! Over the course of last week I found a house for rent that is right across the street from Belmont. It is super cute! It has a yard for my dog Tucker and everything! We are in the process of signing the contract and working out the details this week. VERY excited!

This Friday for class we received tickets to go see the new musical " Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson". It is supposed to be amazing! Can't wait! I also can't wait for Thanksgiving break! I'm ready to see my family and watch the Macy's Day Parade with them!

That's it for now, but I PROMISE I will start updating more often...just haven't had a chance or motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment